There are a lot of projects that I've been working on. I really like to have various projects going on at the same time. When something doesn't quite work with one, I switch to another so my subconscious can figure it all out (she's clever like that).
Here we go:
A triple zip pouch for the Triple Zip Pouch Swap on Flickr .
A small pouch or drawstring bag for a little swap between soon to be besties.
Finish this quilt that has been waiting patiently for me for a long time. The top is good to go, just the rest of it needs to get done.
I'm working on a crocheted scarf that is part of a small challenge that my friend Lysa and I gave ourselves. It has to include a certain piece of trim that she bought on a trip.
There are a few that don't have pictures yet:
- Lala Salama Quilt- A charity quilt for a hospital in Africa
- Secret Tote Swap- Don't have my partners info so I haven't pulled fabrics for it yet
- Pattern test a block for Tartankiwi- needs to be done within about a week. You should really check out her patterns if you haven't already.
- 4 Bee blocks- I'm planning on making at least one extra bee block for each of the ladies in my hive that sent out blocks. I may need to ask for some angel blocks as well from the larger group so they receive, hopefully, as many blocks as they sent out.
- Finish setting up and getting started on a new bee called Stash Fabulous Bee that my friend MissRiain and I are starting. It'll be a year long bee from February to February. That way there's a little flexibility with the holidays and everyone's schedule. Gosh, that means I'm planning into 2015 already. Wow.
On that astonishing note I'll add that I originally wanted to link up to the Finish-A-long on Littlest Thistle but my computer refused to pull up her website. Silly computer. I wish you a lovely weekend.